"We can provide British trained, reliable staff to meet any temporary requirement."
Nurses group is formed and operated by a team of experienced and qualified RGNs and HCAs. All our staff are British trained and have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in a wide variety of areas. We also offer specialised nurses for dialysis units nationwide.
We provide 24/7 support to health care institutions. Our dedicated staff will meet your needs and respond in a highly professional manner.
We are a fully registered agency.
Nurses group is the trading name of JSS health care limited, 20-22 Wenlock road, London, UK registered with companies act in England and Wales. Founders of JSS health care have high level qualifications and extensive experience in the field of providing quality health care in the UK over last 10 years.
Our continuing mission is to provide reliable, respectful, services which enable our clients to reach their individual potential and enjoy a high quality of life.
Our vision is to provide a quality and reliable health care service through our team of committed and experienced staff. Nurses group was formed by a team of qualified and experienced nurses who want to provide innovative and dependable staffing solutions to health care establishments to facilitate their delivery of quality patient care. We pride ourselves on delivering a reliable and efficient service, providing quality care staff to meet the needs of your establishment.
We offer a range of quality services which include
- Temporary workers for ad hoc, short term and ongoing agency work
- One-off shifts to cover staff shortfalls or absence, even at short notice
- Last minute and emergency cover in busy periods
Regular and on-going support to new staff
Nurses Group provides the Dialysis Units with a complete solution for temporary staffing. We operate 24/7 to address your requirement.
- We provide staffing to hospital, satellite unit and home.
- We provide continues training and support.
- Our staff are located nationwide, which help us to cover shifts even with very short notices.
- High standard of clinical skill and experience providing renal dialysis.
Whatever your staffing requirements we are experienced in providing a flexible and bespoke service, tailored exactly to your needs. We can assure you that the health care staff we supply are carefully selected and matched appropriately to your requirements. All the staff at Nurses group have completed a thorough screening before employment.
We are committed to quality patient care and safety. With this in mind we operate a quality assured service. We only registered candidates who can prove that they have the skills and experience required for our clients and are committed to our compliance process. All agency workers must provide the following:
- Full CV DBS clearance
- NMC registration( where applicable)
- Proof of right to work in UK
- Professional reference
- Photographic ID
- Mandatory training certificates
Our admin team reviews each candidates DBS checks, POCA checks, work history, health declaration, experience and qualification to ensure we have a complete understanding of their capabilities and competence.
Staff quality improvement programme
- We improve our staff quality through regular meeting and discussion with our clients
- We provide the opportunity to develop skills and consolidate knowledge through the provision of periodicals, journals and in house training
- We are a central point for the collection and sharing of information, knowledge and experience between different members of our team.
" NURSES GROUP IS THE AGENCY YOU CAN TRUST TO DELIVER QUALITY SERVICE "
OUR REPUTATION IS BUILT ON PROVIDING THE FINEST QUALITY CARE STAFF. NURSES GROUP IS PROUD TO BE COMITTED TO RIGOROUS INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE. WE PROMOTE STANDARDS OF GOOD PRACTICE AND MEET STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS WHILST ACTIVELY ACKNOWLEDGING THE NEED FOR LOCAL INNOVATION AND DIVERSITY.
- OUR APPROACH IS SIMPLE – WE OFFER FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS AND TAILOR MADE SERVICES TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS.
- Our organisation formed and operated by highly qualified and experienced Nurses.
- NURSES GROUP IS COMMITTED TO ACHIEVE HIGHER STANDARDS IN ALL AREAS OF SERVICE DELIVERY THROUGH CONTINUOUS PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT.
- WE FOLLOW RIGOROUS INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEMS THAT ARE CONTINUALLY REVIEWED AND MONITORED
NURSES GROUP QUALITY ASSURANCE TEAM IMPROVES THE QUALITY OF STAFF THROUGH INTERNAL AUDITS, ANNUAL INSPECTIONS AND SUGGESTION FROM CLIENTS. THE TEAM ALSO GIVES CONSTRICTIVE FEEDBACK WITH CLEAR AND ACHIEVABLE TARGETS. THIS ENSURES THAT EFFECTIVE ACTION IS TAKEN TO QUICKLY ADDRESS PROBLEMS OR AREAS OF DIFFICULTIES WHILST HIGHLIGHTING AREAS OF GOOD PRACTICE.
- Register for flexible working, extra pay & 24/7 services
- Nurses and Carers jobs available across the UK at an excellent rate of pay. We supply staffs to various environments including the NHS, Private Hospitals, Nursing Homes, speciality units and other healthcare providers.
- Great Jobs await you at Nurses Group – and you can manage your work schedule. Whatever your choice of work setting, we have temporary and long term posts to match your requirements.
- Supplier of Nurses and Carers to multilevel Healthcare organisations
- Excellent rates of pay
- Freedom to work just when you want to
- A wide variety of interesting healthcare jobs
- Fast weekly pay
- Helpful and friendly admin staff available 24/7 to help
- Induction services to new workstations
- Support to achieve mandatory training requirements
- NURSES GROUP
- AKS House
- Addlewell Ln, Yeovil, BA20 1RY
- phone +44 1935 315031
- fax +44 1173 706136
- JSS Healthcare Ltd
- 20-22, Wenlock Road,
- London, UK N1 7GU
- phone +44 2080 04360
- fax +44 1173 706136
Company and Tradename
Nurses Group is a trading name for JSS Healthcare Ltd,Registration Number 09846338, Registered in England and Wales, Registered address is 20 – 22, Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. UK
Nurses Group is registered organisation with NMC for confirmation service
Data Protection registration
JSS Healthcare Ltd is registered with Information Commissioner’s Office under registration reference of ZA149300. We promised to follow ICO’s guidelines to process your personal information.
Our offices are fully manned 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Should you find yourself short staffed at any time, then do not hesitate to phone us.